Get Fit for Spring with Personal Training- Start Now!
It seems hard to believe that Spring will ever arrive given the chilly and snowy winter we are experiencing at the moment. However, the evenings are getting longer and lighter and it’s just a few weeks until the clocks change, the temperature rises, we dig out our summer clothes and look to spend more time outdoors.
It’s easy to let our fitness and nutrition slip a little through the winter months when we spend more time inside and eating more comforting foods. However, if you want to be ready for Spring, feeling fit, healthy and energetic NOW is the time to make changes.
7 Reasons for Booking a Personal Training Package
- You’re struggling to reach your fitness goals or you just need some extra motivation to achieve them.
- You would like a bespoke package of exercise tailored to your body and your individual needs.
- You would like to benefit from an integrated clinical and wellbeing approach provided by a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
– This means you have full access to our team of healthcare experts (physio, osteo, massage, nutritionist) to ensure you are exercising and eating correctly and therefore avoiding injury and experiencing optimum well being.
- You have undergone surgery and need a post surgical fitness plan put in place for you.
- You are struggling with weight control.
- You want nutritional advice and diet prescription.
- You have suffered an injury in the past and want to make sure you get back into physical activity in a safe and gradual way.
It would be great to hear from you to understand your objectives as to what you you would like to achieve on the fitness and healthy eating front. We offer packages to suit every situation whatever your budget and time available. Call us now to discuss the options.