Part-Time Clinic Assistant Manager
|Expiry date:||Friday 28th Apr 2023|
|Location:||Kennington / Elephant and Castle|
|Salary:||£28,000 Pro Rata|
|Benefits:||Pension, 28 days Annual Leave (pro rata), treatment discount|
Our fantastic admin team needs a new Assistant Manager to join the team. Most of our team members have been with us for many years, and we are keen to find a thoughtful, organised person to join us in delivering the highest standards and customer care and assist with day-to-day running of the clinics in line with our procedures and routines.
The clinic can be very busy at times, so you will often be working on 3 things at once – the ability to keep a clear head and a smile is very important!
The purpose of this role is to help lead the integration and smooth delivery of all client-facing processes and practitioner requirements within the clinics, creating an exemplary customer experience, with the aim of maximising bookings in our beautiful, professional clinical environment.
Key work areas:
- Responsible for triaging and booking of all clients in person, by phone, and email
- Greeting and checking in all clients
- Taking payments and invoicing health insurers
- Supporting our therapy team to provide optimum care
- Daily ‘housekeeping’ daily tasks to keep the clinics clean and tidy
- Deputising for Practice Manager during their absence.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of customer service provision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A team player who can influence, motivate and inspire people at all levels
- Interest in / experience of health and wellness industry
- Ability to manage and respond to customer needs and feedback.
This is a permanent position of 30 hours per week (0.8FTE) with the possibility of increasing weekly hours to cover busy times and staff shortages.
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position from 2nd May.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send cv and cover letter to Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org